HWCVD9 is an international forum that engages researchers and scientists from academia and industry to discuss the latest discoveries and findings related to chemical vapor deposition processes activated or catalyzed by heated filaments and wires. We invite you to contribute your scientific paper around this broad theme. For more information, please see the full announcement.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: May 15, 2016
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: June 15, 2016
A one page abstract, inclusive of any figures, illustrations and citations, should be submitted within your user account (a new user should create a user account first). Instructions on uploading the document will be available once you log on. You can upload in either MS Word or Adobe PDF format. The abstract should follow the templates provided here: Word or PDF. Deadline for abstract submission is May 15, 2016.
The HWCVD9 scientific committee will review each submitted contribution to determine whether the paper will be accepted and whether the paper will be presented as an oral talk or a poster. You will be notified by June 15, 2016.
Conference topics of particular interest include:
- Fundamentals – gas chemistry, surface chemistry, reaction mechanisms, catalysis, modeling, simulation
- Processing – HWCVD, HFCVD, cat-CVD, iCVD, plasma-assisted HWCVD, hot wire-assisted ALD
- Materials – silicon, carbon, metals, oxides, nitrides, polymers, organics, composites
- Structures – thin films, coatings, multilayers, membranes, particles, powders, nanostructures
- Applications – energy capture, energy storage, photovoltaics, batteries, electronics, optoelectronics, biotechnology, water treatment, barrier layers, surface modification)
- Commercialization – scale up, technology transfer, industrial design, industrial systems
- Other – emerging areas, new developments, novel approaches